Translate

Wednesday 5 August 2015

How to get a whiter smile.

Good morning crazy girls. Today I am going to be sharing with you how to get a whiter smile. I must say a special thanks to my cousin for giving me this idea. I was visiting her about a week ago and she was explaining to me that rubbing the inside of a banana skin on your teeth naturally whitens them.

* Brush your teeth twice a day to remove any plaque. When plaque builds up it can cause tooth decay.    

* Brush for at least two minutes each time, and make sure that you you put the right amount of toothpaste on your brush.

* Don't forget to brush your tongue as well as your teeth. This will help prevent bad breath.

* Remember to change your toothbrush every three months, or sooner if the bristles are splayed.  

* Use dental floss regularly to clean between your teeth.

* Visit your dentist twice a year to make sure that your teeth are in good condition.

* Peel a banana and rub the inside of the skin on your teeth. This trick whitens your teeth naturally

Please comment and give me some feed back or feel free to contact me in the "contact me" from on the right. :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment