Translate

Tuesday 4 August 2015

How I clean my mascara brushes

Good morning today i'm going to share with you how i clean my mascara brushes. Cleaning the brushes is important especially if you share mascaras. Cleaning also kills any germs on the brushes. If your brushes aren't very clean this could lead to an eye infection. So follow my tips and have lush lashes super fast. Feel free to contact me in the "contact me form" on the right. Thank you :) 

You will need ...
A mug
Kettle
Paper towels

Step 1 ...  First boil the kettle and pour the water into a mug.

Step 2 ... Now put your mascara brushes into the water and swish them around. (this sterilizes them and kills germs)

Step 3 ... Once they are clean put them under a running tap of warm water. 

Step 4 ... Wait until the water runs clear.

Step 5 ... Place Some paper towels of a flat surface and place the brushes on top.

Step 6 ... Finally Cover the brushes with paper towels and leave to dry.

Finished :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment